Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Won't Give Up (Cover Mix Tribute to Jason Mraz) - EP - Tribute Mega Stars

I Won't Give Up (Cover Mix Tribute to Jason Mraz) - EP - Tribute Mega Stars


Track register

I Won't Give Up
I Won't Give Up (Instrumental)
I Won't Give Up (Acapella)
I Won't Give Up (Drums and Vocals Only)
I Won't Give Up (No Drums)
What Makes You Beautiful (Cover Mix Tribute to One Direction) - EP
Eenie Meenie (Justin Bieber Cover Version)
OMG (Usher Cover Versions)
Workout (Cover Mix Tribute to J. Cole)
Your Song (Ellie Goulding Cover Versions)
Price Tag (Jessie J & B.o.B. Cover Mixes)
Higher (Taio Cruz & Kylie Minogue Cover Versions)
Don't Hold Your Breath (Nicole Scherzinger Cover Mixes)
Pumped Up Kicks (Cover Mix Tribute to Foster The People)
Invincible (Tinie Tempah & Kelly Rowland Cover Versions) - EP

No comments:

Post a Comment